Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day Five

I just want to run around outside and play - swim, hike, roll around in the grass, you name it.

I feel so positive. Optimistic. Hopeful. It's incredible.

I watched "I Survived a Japanese Game Show." It makes me miss Tokyo like cuhrazy. Dammit. I just like to take in everything around me, and I especially enjoy myself when it's as an aesthetically pleasing place as Japan. But, more to the point, I like to absorb what surrounds me. My favorite thing to do in the pool is to just lie on my back and stare at the sky, floating slowly. I want to go stargazing. I want to go bird watching. I just wish I didn't have to do this all by myself. Yes, I'm independent, but it would be much more enjoyable to share it with someone else.

Anyway. My mind is all over the place. Evidently. Back to Japan.

I miss the temples. I miss the smells. I miss the people. I miss the FOOD. I miss the sites, the shrines, the subway, the language, the SMELLS. Fuck. The smells. The food. My top two, definitely.

No comments: