Monday, January 7, 2008

Debates

Watching these debates feels like window shopping for a relationship that I'll be in for the next four years. What do I want out of this union? What am I looking for in a significant other? Which are the bad apples to steer clear from? Which are the future heartbreakers, those that come to the relationship touting more than they could possibly accomplish?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-eetQ9Nydg

If you ask me, he's the only one not flawed.

"You're reading their propaganda." Oi! Poor Ron, having to defend himself right and left, but good for him.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FFQz_tCwMw

This debate just had me go back to being undecided. Actually, if I were to choose a candidate based on the debate alone, I would go with Richardson. While certainly Hillary employed questionable tactics in attacking Obama, I appreciate the image that she is projecting to the American public - a sharp-tongued high-powered woman that is not afraid to fight her necessary battles.

No comments: