Friday, August 28, 2009

True Blood: Louisiana Queen

Evan Rachel Wood - A Lesbian Vampire?

What can 'True Blood' fans expect during the episode? "I certainly have a steamy scene with someone that I don't think you'd really expect. So it will be a little fun."

I'm just going to put my prediction out there: Tara. Obviously it won't be Sookie. Sam's slept with enough gals already, Bill: no, Eric: no, Pam: no, (none of those are surprising enough). Eggs would be unexpected, as would be Lafayette. Tara's mom even more unexpected. Jason? Naah. A little too picture perfect, bro & sis both doing vamps. Jessica would be hot, awesome, AND unexpected. Crossing my fingers for that one. I want to say it's a female, just because of the whole "lesbian vampire" thing, but Wood also said this:

"She's not necessarily a lesbian. Her human partner is a girl, but I'm pretty sure she goes both ways [laughs]. I think vampires are like that in general," Wood told E! News.

Revealing too much with that laugh? Or nothing at all?

In any case, we shall see come Sunday.



Red on Red

No comments: