Friday, June 25, 2010

Telekinesis(!) & Updates to come

Telekinesis (one my favorite Seattleite bands, players of excellent pacific-northwest-summery-indie-poppyness) have another show in NYC! Woot! September at The Bowery Ballroom. Northwest represent!

I still have to write up on two concerts I've seen in the last couple weeks. Those will be up over the weekend, or later today, maybe, and with some awfully dreadful quality phone photos.

Soon to blog:
Sherlock's Daughter / Warpaint @ The Mercury Lounge
The Heavy / Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings @ The Crystal Ballroom


FUTBAL
I've been too wrapped up in this world cuppery. But I'm allowed: it happens once every four years. And while I do not consider myself a fan of sports, I cave absolutely for The Cup. (Who painted her nails orange and was all decked out for the NED v CMR game yesterday?? This gal! Although I felt a little bad for Cameroon, as The Netherlands had it in the bag for moving on to the next round..).

No comments: