Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bookbinding Supplies

Getting back into making things with paper and glue. I made a box. Teacher said it was the nicest one in aaall the class. Then again, I was the last to leave, so he could've said whatever he wanted. But I need to redo my top, the wrapper was one square too short on the inside folds...uch. At least the top isn't too small, he said the fit might be snug but I think it's perfect.

Shopping list:
  • mat board
  • blades
  • paste
  • good paper
  • fabric
  • T-square
  • cutting board
  • thread
Yeah...most if not all of these things I already have...in Oregon. Lameness is everything not fitting in my suitcases whenever I journey home. Although, some things just would not fit in my suitcase, so no helping that. Although, come to think of it, I was in limited supply there, it's mainly just that green cutting board and the T-square that seem like superfluous purchases. I don't even know what the hell that green thing is called, the rubbery board with a grid that you can slice and dice upon worry-free. What is that called?? Just a cutting board? Uch. I feel like it had some special name...

No comments: