Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birth Certificate, Shmirth Shertificate

'Birther' Debate Never Ends
I want to be able to say that I can't believe congress is actually putting forth a bill about this whole birth certificate brouhaha. I want to say I can't believe that some military wing-nut was allowed to leave his post just because they do not believe Obama to be of "natural birth." I really want to, but after the last 8 years it really isn't so hard to believe anymore. Revolting, to be sure, idiotic, no doubt, but I can't say I'm not surprised.


So I tweet about this and some bloody asswipe of a kid keeps bombarding me (and a number of others all tweeting against Lou Dobbs) with the same bloody link. A link to an article of stupendously biased proportions. I don't even know if I want to link to it, but I do like to know what the enemy's thinking, so here it is not hyperlinked: http://bit.ly/4uUBoT

Lou Dobbs can suck it. "Mr. Independent" my ass. He's catering to the "whacko ring" now (to use the words of Chris Matthews, who still plays very good hardball). (audio clip here) Goodness. What a bunch of sorry saps, bitter about Obama being president, trying to hang onto whatever they can to bring him down and invalidate his presidency. I don't know what all this "if Obama would only put an end to this by producing a birth certificate" crap is all about, either. The birth certificate was already proven real and shown in June, people! 

Here's the bloody birth certificate THEY'RE looking for:



No comments: